Notice: WP_Scripts::localize was called incorrectly. The
$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/bondotti/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5663
We would like to inform you that Bondo TVC is committed in the fight against Covid-19 (Corona virus).
We have put in place a number of measures to ensure the safety of our students, staff and visitors.
The following are some of the measures already put in place:
- Pedal operated hand washing points are available all over the compound starting from the gate.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are mounted right from the gate and covers virtually all the rooms in the college.
- Signage with instructions guiding students, staff and visitors on the Covid – 19 protocol and preventive measures are all over the compound.
- We have increased the number of our classrooms by erecting tents to serve as make shift classrooms.
- We have built a temporary but well furnished, well ventilated and meeting the standards of a kitchen cum dining area. We have also supplemented the dining area in the kitchen with two large tents.
- We have put in place an automatic screening machine by the gate.
- We have put in place an isolation room to assist those with flu-like symptoms.
- We have put in place a Covid -19 rapid response team, where we have incorporated students’ union CS for health.
I would like to assure you of your safety and good health when you report back to college for we have done the necessary as far as the fight against Covid-19 is concerned. We have followed the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health directives to the letter.
I wish you good health as you prepare for re- opening.
May God bless you.
Mr Peter Akelo (Registrar)