Bondo Technical Training Institute is committed to providing objective training and evaluation with the aim of competency for self-reliance. We ensure that all trainees are assessed and examined for varied skills, knowledge, and industry behaviour. Our assessment and examination processes are executed efficiently and effectively to realize the college’s “vision of being a world-class technical training institute in providing technical, vocational, and entrepreneurship training and research.
Our department objectives are as follows:
- Conduct examinations/assessments in line with the education reforms and pursuit of service quality improvements.
- Processing and managing examinations/assessments as per the schedules and guidelines determined by our various examination bodies such as KNEC, TVET CDACC, and NITA.
- Coordinating fair and timely certification of trainees within the stipulated policies and procedures.
- Providing immediate and efficient feedback to trainees based on their achievements and need for improvement through various reports.
The Department Action points include:
- Scheduling and coordination of both internal and external examinations and assessments
- Examination/assessments administration and supervision
- Candidate registration by various examination bodies, data capturing, and analysis coordination upon examination results’ release.
Composition of the Office:
- Mr. Evance Ongata – Head of Examinations.
- Mr. George Magati – Deputy Head of Examinations.
- Ms. Esther Onyapidi – Member -Building and Civil Engineering Dept.
- Mr. Benard Okungu – Member – Electrical and Electronics Engineering Dept.
- Mr. William Oyugi – Member – Business Studies Dept.
- Mr. Amos Wanyonyi – Member – ICT Dept.
- Ms. Anne Ogwari – Member – Liberal Studies Dept.